SuperKrazyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperKrazyMS

SuperKrazyMS 2500x/2500x/50x/10x

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur site

Liability's GM app :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anteatworld

Liability's GM app :D Empty
PostSubject: Liability's GM app :D   Liability's GM app :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:36 am

Name: Anthony Tran

Whereabouts: Australia, Melbourne

IGN: Liability

Experience:
I have much experience from v55 but not very much from v62, i would like to try it out and hopefully i can become a good gm

servers been gm on: I cannot remember the servers in which i have been gm on, as it was aound 1 year ago. Sorry :S

Talk about yourself:
I like to study (people like to call me a nerd), i hang out with friends when i have the time and when i don't i like to play maplestory private servers? I like to help people out and make myself feel special. I'm asian but i was born in Australia and i am fluent in i think around 5 languages now. I'm a bit of a computer geek, but i do not know how to code or anything of that sort.( i am learning though!)

What can you do for the server:
I would try and help out the people that are new and people that are pro as well.. I would try host events at lots of times(if allowed) I will try and get more people to join this server as i do not see many people playing by spreading the word, thus making this server a much more enjoyable and fun server for EVERYONE! I would try and ban hackers as well and warn mean people not to be so rude.

Why do you want to be a gm:
I would like to be GM because i would like the opportunity to become a GM in maplestory private server V62 and have the chance to learn how to do things and become better. i like to help people which makes me feel good about myself and become more confident in life, which i really need because i'm really bummed out because right before i did a exam i was under ALOT of STRESS!

Why should I pick you:
You should pick me to be a gm because i want to have the opportunity and make this server sucessful and popular. I would try my best to make this server a better place. lol!

Can you code:
No i am sorry but i cannot code, i am learning to though and from a really good coder and my good friend DAN.

Talents:
Some of my talents include working very hard when needed to, Maths, Lending a hand to anyone in need, Juggling, Gaming such as FPS games and Maplestory. I can multitask?

Summarize yourself:
Well... i would just like to be a GM because i feel like helping people and having some fun at the same time. Its a great stress reliever and i need it! I'm a bit of a nerd and thats about it. THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY GM APP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dagga
Admin
Dagga

PostSubject: Re: Liability's GM app :D   Liability's GM app :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 am

Mhmm, quite good. Me and chris willl discuss it.
Back to top Go down
anteatworld

PostSubject: Re: Liability's GM app :D   Liability's GM app :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 am

anteatworld wrote:
tyty
Back to top Go down
KrazyChris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liability's GM app :D   Liability's GM app :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Um i give this a C+
Back to top Go down
https://superkrazyms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liability's GM app :D   Liability's GM app :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liability's GM app :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperKrazyMS :: KrazyMS :: GM app status :: GM app :: Pending-
Jump to: