SuperKrazyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperKrazyMS

SuperKrazyMS 2500x/2500x/50x/10x

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur site

Beatz GM apply.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beatz

Beatz GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Beatz GM apply.   Beatz GM apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 am

Name: Teun.

IGN: Beatz

Experience: I have played much maplestory's on private servers and the real one but this one is to cool. I know all the maps. and I follow always the rules!!!

servers been gm on:I was Gm on a server that was hacked by a noobie lolz(That's the reason why i hate hackerzz!!)

Talk about yourself: I love to draw maplestory things. I want to learn more and more about this server and try to do all what I can! I play icehockey and boxing in my spare time. And my job is tuning cars at home for my friends.

What can you do for the server: I can help much players out of trouble, or answer there questions. And a special thing, I tell my buddy’s to play this nice private server.(Now they are playing another private server!).I really hate hackerz and i will bann them for lifeeeeeeeeeeee:evil: .

Why do you want to be a gm: I will be a good and nice guy. I'm a hard worker. I will also help Netherlands guys to translate there language or help them when they are in trouble. I will play much on this server.

Why should I pick you: I'm a fast guy, much online, you can learn me new things and I will make reclame for this super server!! I only play on 1 server (this one).

Can you code: a little bit but I doesn't like it so much (my talents are helping other players you know).

Talents: Speak Netherlands and listening to other players(Help players).

Summarize yourself: I’m a little bit a game nerd(On this server) and speak Netherlands language (My English is not good/not bad but I understand all things what you mean!) I'm relaxed to!!

I hope you like me, ask me more questions if you want I will answer them.
Thanks for reading Beatz.
Laughing

Last edited by Beatz on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Integral

Beatz GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatz GM apply.   Beatz GM apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 am

Hmmm. In my opinion yours needs to be longer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beatz

Beatz GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatz GM apply.   Beatz GM apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 am

thank you for advice i changed some things!!

I hope you like my apply now!!
Back to top Go down
Beatz

Beatz GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatz GM apply.   Beatz GM apply. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:40 am

why nobody read my GM apply because there are so much Apply's?
lol
Back to top Go down
KrazyChris
Admin

Beatz GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatz GM apply.   Beatz GM apply. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Um i give this a D its small and short no that much exp or details
Back to top Go down
https://superkrazyms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Beatz GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatz GM apply.   Beatz GM apply. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beatz GM apply.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperKrazyMS :: KrazyMS :: GM app status :: GM app :: Denied-
Jump to: