SuperKrazyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperKrazyMS

SuperKrazyMS 2500x/2500x/50x/10x

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur site

AfterSmile's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AfterSmile

AfterSmile's App Empty
PostSubject: AfterSmile's App   AfterSmile's App I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Name:Junior

IGN: AfterSmile

Experience: I have been gm on about 3 other servers. I have the Gm handbook/Commands

servers been gm on: DragonStory, LifeStory, and KombatStory. First i was on Kombat, they it got shutdown, then came lifestory and the owner gave it up. And then last DragonStory was the one i was on for longest, i was gm for about 3 months.Idk what happen it just stopped working

Talk about yourself:Well im 14 going on 15. Im a gamehead, i got a wii, and 360, soon getting the ps3. I stay everyday playing games. If not im outside wit my friends playing basketball or sutin. IM a kewl person, i dont find with people. I am going to have a new brother or sister in january(my mom is pregnant. I got 3 sisters and im the only boy. Um what esle can i say, so far i accomplished in this server is 32k everything been everyjob and lvl 250.

What can you do for the server: I can keep stuff in order and i can get my friends from other servers to come. I got the Gm handbook as i stated before.I will be on most of the time, so i can check up on stuff.

Why do you want to be a gm: I want to be helpful, i like when things are fair, so others should feel that things are fair.

Why should I pick you: You should pick me because im a good guy. Im not stubborn and do what told to do. I can also donate soon.

Can you code: Not really but i can learn. I like learning stuff like that

Talents:lol i can play any video game good, im a good baseball player, and i can play baseketball.

Summarize yourself:Im one of the good kinds of plp who likes to help everyone
Back to top Go down
[Admin]xDarks
Admin

AfterSmile's App Empty
PostSubject: u might get if u can help me code   AfterSmile's App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:10 pm

um yeah joing SuperKrazyMS11 im hosting class there
Back to top Go down
http://superkrazyms.tk

AfterSmile's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperKrazyMS :: KrazyMS :: GM app status :: GM app :: Accepted-
Jump to: