SuperKrazyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperKrazyMS

SuperKrazyMS 2500x/2500x/50x/10x

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur site

Jordanz Gm app xD redo. :( sorry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dieudonneu

Jordanz Gm app xD redo. :( sorry Empty
PostSubject: Jordanz Gm app xD redo. :( sorry   Jordanz Gm app xD redo. :( sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Name: Jordan Uwera

Experience: I've been a gm On 3 Server well actually 2 IexploreMS and PandaBearStory the third one is this but since I'm applying again it don't count.. Oh and i'm really fun and funny? i enjoying hosting events to xD

Servers Been gm On: PandaBearStory and IexploreMS

Talk About Yourself: I'm a friendly person i would help anyone that would need my assistance, I'm really active and very helpful,responsible and hard working. i would never be on any shorter than 2 hours unless something important had popped in up in the process since then i would talk to you and make sure its okay and be on my way.

What can you do for the server: I could advertise on other servers, Host many events and make sure that this server becomes the best maple story private server to have ever been heard of and made So i'm hoping u let me into your wonderful community xD .

Why do you want to be a gm: Because i like helping people, i'd love to see this server become very popular in future, and i want to keep the server clean and safe from hackers and what not. xD and follow Important Qualities of a gm such as not to abuse your powers, always amuse players be fair with them and make everyone happy with your power well as long as i get the thumbs up but thats only for special occasions or what not.

Why should I pick you: i have got experience, i am immensely active, and really helpful towards other people. I'm usually loved xD and i can really easily bring more people to this growing community which i would love to do for free but i would feel better if i were accepted as a gm and did that as repayment or something.

Can you code: Sorry but i cant i'll be glad if i could find a great teacher xD

Talents: Good at finding things through the internet, video-game legend
, and i can play the piano o.O i've got a certificate Ownage xD

Summarize yourself: Im a 16 year old male, living in the united kingdom i live in central London. I'm an A* pupil in most subjects others B or A. I'm usually on for 2-3 hours and not to worry never less then that. Unless I’m busy with something else, also a kind person before that really active and when i'm dedicated to something i wont stop till i get it. I'm a really funny person my friends will follow me onto this server to which will be good for the server xD I play games online im on facebook alot and When im older im looking forward to being in a nintendo magazine o.O. i've been playing maplestory For 2 years now i'm not a newb so don't worry

Hope it was to your liking hoping to become a level 3 gm thanks for your time. JUSt give me another chance Razz
Back to top Go down

Jordanz Gm app xD redo. :( sorry
Page 1 of 1